Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nature and Nurture: Narratives of the Family

Awesome news: One of my works was selected to be in the Nature and Nurture: Narratives of the Family show at Brigham Young University.  The show is a collaboration between alumni and current students of BYU, and it is really cool.  I just found out today that I got in, so I will put up some pictures as soon as I can.  The piece I put in is called 2358 Nails.  You should come and see it!  (No, seriously.)  It is in the Harris Fine Arts Center here at BYU from October 12-28.  The whole show takes up the main floor gallery, as well as the 4th floor hallways.  My piece will be on the 4th floor, so come find it!  I will post more information as soon as I know when a reception will be and as soon as I get pictures of it installed.  Bring your mom, dad, or other family and see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment